Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Having fun shopping for Contest Prizes!

Just wanted to share with you some of the pretty things I have been having fun buying to add to the prize packages for my contest.  I also wanted to tell all of you how much I appreciate and enjoy the great comments you all are leaving.

If you have entered the contest yet...just leave a comment on the contest blog entry:
http://iloveminialbums.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-wanted-to-say-thank-you-with-give-way.html

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Molly D

2 comments:

  1. Oh Molly,

    I LOVE watching your videos because you always make me smile! You have such an infectious laugh and we have the same likes most of the time. When you showed the "peach" flowers that were really orange I was thinking "UGH" and then you said it and I laughed out loud.

    You are so kind to be making such wonderful prizes. I have entered, and I wish I knew how to do videos so I could get an extra entry, but I don't even have anything to film one with. Unfortunately at the moment I am not able to get much crafting done, I have been caring for my mom and had to place her in a nursing hme and that has been very upsetting and time consuming. I know eventually things will even out and I will be creating again. Luckily, my mom likes to create too and she is trying to get a group together at the nursing home to craft. If I win, I will share some of my goodies with them.

    God bless you for your sweetness. I truly enjoy your blog and your YouTube channel and feel like we should be giving YOU the prizes for getting to watch them and learn from you.

    Have a great day,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness you found some awesome things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete