Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall is in the Air..What are you Creating...

Here's a little video I did for MBTreasurista's blog and I wanted to share with you...You must must must go see Lynne's video after this is you want to learn more about how I made the leaves...aren't they so pretty...I mean really, what doesn't Lindy's Stamp Gangs sprays make more gorgeous...okay enough rambling...hope you enjoy the video and please let me know what you will be creating for your Thanksgiving decor or table...


Here's a photo of the basket and the idea I was aiming for. Okay, really, aren't those leaves just too yummy? Thank you so much Lynne for sharing this wonderful technique... And those beautiful sparkly acrylic flowers came from MBTreasurista's shop . I just love the pop of color and shine they add.


Be sure to see Lynne's video, here's the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uYytepTY0Y
You will love what she does with the pumpkin, too!

So have fun this fall, and please let me know what you will be creating for the holidays...I need the inspiration...

Have fun crafting!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment