Sunday, January 11, 2015

Valentine Layouts...the first for the year

Well it's cold and rainy today.  The perfect day  for crafting in your jammies!  I started off last week by pulling out my valentine papers from my stash and hoping to be inspired to use them up, to make room for new papers, of course.  And hoping to use my Explore to make some titles and cuts perfect for the holiday.  Plus I wanted to use the little FREE digital cards I downloaded from Webster's Pages.  You can use this link to download for yourself:

http://websterspages.com/digital/our-gifts-to-you/freebies/printable-valentines-cards.html
Printable Valentines Cards


Now, I am just head over heels in love with my new Crircut Explore so far. Now don't get me wrong, as with any great relationship there are problems.  First just getting to know each other and learning all the tips and tricks to make the most out of this latest big ticket purchase.  

I am still deciding whether I want to pay the subscribers monthly fee, or just buy images as I need them, since I already have dozens of my  own cricut cartridges uploaded into my Cricut account.  Now it's only January 11th, but so far I have only bought 4 images, at 99 cents each, so  I am still ahead of the subscription price.  But it is only the 11th of the month....lolol

Above is the latest youtube video I made to show off some very very simple layouts I did with gorgeous die cuts and titles from the Explore.   Hope you enjoy and as for me...back to the craft room to use up the rest of that valentine paper. 

hugs and have fun, 
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment