Thursday, January 26, 2017

Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Mini and Layout




Still working on "stash busting", having fun with my old Graphic 45 papers.  G45 just "re-released" this wonderful old collection, so I pulled out mine and got to work.
First I scavenged around and found an old book box I had bought years ago.  It was perfect!  Next pulled out the chipboards and papers I had from the collection and made a little mini to fit neatly inside the box.                                                                                        
I have attached a quick video I did of the mini and the two page scrapbook layout I just finished. And here's some close ups to showcase the gorgeous papers!

The quirky quotes I stamped, embossed, then cut out were from Dyan Reavely.  An incredible mixed media artist.  She just released a new set of stamps at the recent Creativation in Phoenix and yes, indeedy, I want them!  Wasn't this all about using what I have????  

Okay back to that "happy stash" and the fun of creating!











No comments:

Post a Comment