Thursday, May 3, 2018

New Kits just released!


Ready for warmer Spring and Summer days?  This gorgeous Couture Creations paper just looks like a summer paradise.  Don't just think of the beach, think of just sailing away together thru every day.  Enjoying every minute together.  Well that was my thinking when I made this layout.

Using these beautiful papers was easy, but even more fun was embossing the chipboard die cuts with the incredible Stampendous chunky embossing powders.  The mix of colors and textures make these pieces look so rich and time-worn.   Of course I had to add fleur di lis's to the compass rose.  Just love how this layout turned out.  Hope you like it, too! 


 Next up, this bright and cheery Smile layout.  It features the darling Echo Park Flora collection.  With this kit you will receive a whole sheet of coordinating stickes and perfectly matched flowers and bling. 

One of my favorite sentiments..."Throw kindness around like confetti".  Love these colors for beautiful Spring pictures.  And the upbeat, happy fell of the layout. 
Okay, I want to know...did Photo Play make this paper just for me?  I love the mix of patterns, the colors and the gorgeous roses!  I thought the silver, metal embellishments added a spirited touch and loved making the custom coordinating flowers. 

If you would like to order any of these kits, just click on my Scrapbook Kits Page at the left, and see these and more.  Plus, shipping is only $7 no matter how many kits you order! 

Hope you all are having a wonderful start to Spring and are having a beautiful time "crafting memories" to save for a lifetime!

Hugs,
Molly D

1 comment:

  1. Oh Molly, I just found this and I must say, your kits are absolutely gorgeous!! Sharing with all of my scrapbook friends!! Debbie Sutton/Va Beach, VA

    ReplyDelete