Monday, December 3, 2018

New Scrapbook Layouts for the Holidays


Happy Holidays and Merriest of Christmas' to everyone.  Me and my Scrapping  with More Crop friends just wrapped up our first ever 3 day scrapbooking event we hosted in Lake Charles, LA.  And it was an amazing event.  The ladies that attended were incredible and the talent, friendship and excitement in the room was just glorious!  Can't wait til our next crop. 

 We even had Santa stop by for a visit.  But I think the most special moments were when 32 of the guest, who had signed up for a Cajun Christmas gift exchange swap sat down and shared their gifts with each other.  One of the ladies, Delta T. actually stopped to calculate that 32 crafter by 32 gifts each mean that 1024 mostly handcrafted gifts  of friendship were exchanged that night.  Wow, that really brought home how wonderful this time of the year is, and how it reminds us to slow down and celebrate our friends and family and tell them how much they mean to us. 

At the event, I previewed over a dozen new kits for sale.  I was overjoyed with the reception.  I am always thrilled to the core when I see fellow scrapbookers making my kits and putting their photos on them.  Even more, I love when they show me how they "tweak" the kits to make them their own. 


 Pictured here are just a few of the
kits I have for sale that will be perfect for your holiday pictures.  There are even a few new ones that are non holiday, that I hope you will like. 

https://craftingmemorieswithmolly.blogspot.com/p/classes-and-kits.htmlnew



You can see all the kits available that clicking on the Scrapbook Kits link on the left sidebar or clicking the link I pasted above.

Please let me know if you would like any, by emailing me at:

mollydowning@hotmail.com and putting scrapbook kits in the subject line. 

Wishing all of you the very merriest of Christmas seasons and the most wonderful new year!
Hugs,
Molly D


























https://craftingmemorieswithmolly.blogspot.com/p/classes-and-kits.html

No comments:

Post a Comment