Thursday, March 14, 2019

Well it's beginning to look more and more like Spring here.  So of course that called for some new scrapbook layout kits.  

From just in time for St. Paddy's Day weekend to cute Easter and Spring colors, I just love the new collections coming out for this year. 

Be sure and take a look on my Scrapbook Kits Page  to see these and more.  

It's easy to order any that you would like.  Kits are only $15 each and only $7 shipping for your whole order! 


This "You are My Happy" layout features a gorgeous collection from Penelpe Dee.  While I only used a few of the journaling pieces on the layout, I really loved all the sentiments she had on the sheet.  And while I am know normally a "pink" girl, these gorgeous shades of pink and the beautiful, bright Spring green were just too pretty to pass up.  


This "Make your life a Masterpiece"  layout is one of my new favorites.  Whether you are encouraging a budding artist or just reaffirming your desire to live your life to fullest, I really felt so connected to these crafting themed quotes and artwork. 

Well, I have to finish packing for the March "feeling Lucky" crop my friends and I are hosting this weekend, I wanted to take time out and share some of my new kits. If you'd like to know more about the crops I co-host, visit our Facebook page at  Scrapping and More Crops .

Wishing you a beautiful new Spring season,
Molly D




No comments:

Post a Comment