Monday, April 29, 2019

New Spring Scrapbook Layout Kits


Here's the kit we showcased at our April crop!
Once a month, me and two dear friends host a one day crop.  Our group is named "Scrapping and More Crops" and can be found on Facebook.

Each month  the guests at our crop receive a 2 page scrapbook layout FREE  and a FREE Take n Make, plus lots of other little goodies.  I have pictured the April kit they received on the left.   Perfect for this rainy March /  April weather we've been having.  If there are ever the crop kits left, I offer them for $15, just like my other scrapbook layout kits.  Sadly, the April kit "Bring on the Sunshine" kit is all gone.  It was such a joy to see all the ladies visiting and crafting the day away.

It makes me so happy to be  creating new scrapbook kits every month to sell.  And now that I am finally putting away everything from this past weekend's crop.  And settling in and taking a moment to share some of the newest kits I have for sale, below.  I offer these kits for sale on my blog:  






This months kit I was happy to be  celebrating Spring and all the pretty flowers that are blooming all around us. 

Plus a few little sweet and sentimental looks and even one perfect for the special guy in your life's big birthday celebration.  


If you would like to take a closer look and these  and all the kits I have for sale, just head over to my blog:


And I hope you all are having a wonderful start to the Spring Summer seasons and Crafting Memories that will last a lifetime.  

Hugs,  
Molly D





No comments:

Post a Comment