Saturday, October 27, 2012

Have a holly jolly day today....

Well, it is the most gorgeous fall day...so what better way to celebrate the season change?  Well make Christmas crafts of course!  I joined a swap at thescrapbeach.ning.com and it is a fun one!  We are to each me a tag or display for a dangle charm that represents a holiday song.  My choice was "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas.  The darn thing has been stuck in my head ever since I signed up...lol.  So here's the bead and charm supplies I have pulled together, plus the digital pieces I have made for the song...well wish me luck, I'm off to create...

And here's to all of you having
a Holly Jolly day today!

Have fun creating
Molly 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly....it's me...Adrienne or Paperdiva67 as I've been known to you through swaps at the ScrapBeach...we've been in Charm swapping groups together! This is just beautiful ! I haven't joined a charm swap in a while since out little group with Lenie died down earlier this year :(. I tried a few other groups but it just wasn't the same dynamic! Missed you, Leonie, Pat , Hannah and the other great gals in that swap. I still have several of your charms and I treasure them! I actually have gotten into Card making lately and blogging and card challenges and I love it!

    I hope you are doing well! I ran into your Lady's Diary video and when you mentioned your blog I came running over! Your creations are still as beautiful as ever, you are such a talented lady!

    Blessings !

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete