Thursday, November 1, 2012

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!


Here's the finished tag and charm I made for Irene's swap over at the scrap beach.  These were so much fun to make and of course shopping for all the charms was great fun, too!  Now the only trouble with this project was I can't quit humming..."have a holly jolly Christmas...."  lol.  Not a bad problem to have, I guess.  Now off to make 5 more of these bad boys...teehee. Say a pray I don't loose what little eyesight I have left! 

Be sure to check back soon, I am trying to make some more digital sheets to share with you all.  If you have any themes for the holidays you would like me to feature just let me know...I am having fun teaching myself to use photoshop to make embellies....and thanks to  http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ I have lots of free vintage graphics to play with! 

Have fun crafting and here's to a magical holiday for us all!
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Well hello Astrid! Thank you for the sweet comment and there are two options for you...first type up the saying or lyrics you want in a basic word document, then print it on your scrapbook paper, cut to fit into your printer. Or, what I did, was used a digital print scrapbook paper, opened it in photoshop and then created a type box right on top of that...have you used photoshop yet? It is so much fun...a little tricky to start, but pretty user friendly after that. If you would like me to make you up one and send it too you as a jpeg picture file over the internet, just let me know what you would like typed and what paper theme or color ( I have dozens and dozens in my computer and could use the practice)...sure hope they have a great trip! thanks again for stopping by! Molly D

    ReplyDelete