Tuesday, May 17, 2016

New Summer Freebie Planner Stickers and Silhouette Cameo Tutorial




Well I was back at it all day Monday! Making new stickers for my Happy Planner.  Inspired by the incredible freebies from My Planner Envy.  This very gifted designer shares her planner stickers with us and I love her style.

So inspired by Jessica's stickers, I set out to create some of my own.  Using color stories I snagged from Design Seeds.  This is one of my favorite places to go to find exciting color harmonies that I can use.  

{ flora hues } image via: @c_colli: Here's the Design Seeds picture that inspired these first set of stickers.  I just used the color picking eye dropper on the Silhouette Cameo Fill screen and "picked" the colors I wanted right from the picture.  Then I added text and some darling graphics from Creative Market.  This is a wonderful  sight that offers great buys and lots of freebies on fonts and graphics.   


So after I was happy with this first set, I got to work on a second set inspired by a more beachy bright collection. 

I mention the website: 
The Hungry Jpeg
I love going to this sight to pick up incredible bundles.  Loaded down with fonts and graphics, they really kickstart my creativity.  Plus, most of the sets in the bundles are commercial liscenses.  A big plus for such a little price!  

Here's a picture of the latest bundle I bought.  Look at all those wonderful watercolor graphics and great fonts!  Can't wait to play with them all...







Below, I posted the quick video I did on some of the steps to get you started creating your own with the Silhouette design space.   So easy and so much fun!




Just right click on the photos to download a copy for your personal use if you'd like.  And have fun creating!  

Molly

5 comments:

  1. So cute, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!!!! Molly! Just watched your YouTube video on this which included your Michaels haul. I can't believe you got washi tape... And I really want to see what you make with the bohemian papers. I got some things from that line too! Some washi and some doilies. We need to have a swap... Lol!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the printable! It is very cute and I will be using it this week in my planner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyway you wil share the silhouette file with the cut marks for these so they are easy to print and cut?

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are super cute - thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete