Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Holiday Recipe Swap

 What was I thinking??? I joined a Holiday Recipe Swap at The Scrap Beach . Okay, I love scrapbooking, but cooking? I do buy recipe books and stalk recipe blogs, but actually cook, not so much. 

But I couldn't pass up this swap.  First it was being hosted by Irene Cordova, who is N-credible! and the ladies on the beach...such talent.

So here it is...my recipe page...
 

It is a very simple 6 x 6 folded pocket insert.  I covered it with the beautiful papers from the vintage holiday recollection stack from Michaels.  Then I just made some tags and used good ole Adobe Photoshop elements to make the recipe cards and print out the beautiful vintage images from my favorite two sites:
 
  Then just added a few tags, a snip or tow of ribbons, a little baker's twine, some bling and a few die cuts and hours later...done! 
P.S.  the most important part!!!!! The incredible and I mean incredible recipes , you cannot go thur the holidays without, from a must see blog:  http://lickthebowlgood.blogspot.com/


Happiest of holidays to you all and a special favor please...say a prayer for Irene's family, her husband is in the hospital and could use all of our prayers...so if you believe....please take just a minute and offer up yours for Irene's family.  Thanks!

Molly D


No comments:

Post a Comment