Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's beginning, just beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Well here's a little video I did of a few hauls for the holidays!  I was looking for a fresh theme for my holiday decor and thanks to Stephanie at StephanieD2 I found it and I love it...now all I have to do is get going and get it done!  Fingers crossed!  I will keep posting as I get things going...first up will be a mini showcasing the beautiful K and Co.  papers I got from Stephanie!  Love 'em!
 Plus, found a great new ribbon supplier on ebay:  katheysattic .  Bought some beautiful May Arts ribbons from her and was sooooo impressed by the packaging she did, I almost forgot to look at the ribbons. I mean really, each and every piece of ribbon was wrapped on a tag, that had been stamped with a gold crown and laced at the top with gold trim, and then inserted in it's own zip top bag.  and then if that weren't enough, Kathey used the cutest peppermint tissue paper to line the box.  I can't wait to place another order from her...life's simple pleasures!  Well happy crafting to you all and keep on the look out for my newest holiday mini!  And a special shout out to Stephanie for sending me that wonderful collection of holiday goodies! Have fun, Molly D 
  


1 comment:

  1. Love your haul. You go girl...

    Christmas is my favorite holiday. Happy Holidays!
    HO, HO, HO.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete