Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thank you Liveartnow! My Christmas Mosaic

Well I just love it!  I know art is subjective...but I just love this idea and I love the colors and the paper lines... I just love it!  And boy was it easy to make!  Thanks to the inspiration from
 Linda at Liveartnow's video . 

So I just used 12 x 12 inch chipboard, covered it with a beautiful aqua glittered paper from Michaels and then go busy...I ran scraps of chipboard thru my xyron and then covered them with scraps of paper from my new favorite holiday line from K and Co.  Then I just started "patching" and "piecing" the pieces together to fit the board.  Once I had adhered all the "tiles" I made for my mosaic I just dug into my embelly stash and had a blast just adding some of my favorites to the piece.  And I just love the outcome!

Happy holidays!
Molly D

3 comments:

  1. Molly,

    This is beautiful, I can see why you were excited about it! Since I am not lucky enough to own a Xyron machine, do you think there is any way I could do this? I really love the idea and the look, but simply cannot afford a Xyron right now. Thanks for any suggestions you may have. Your house is going to look beautiful for Christmas and I can't wait to see all the decorations and things you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, love this project. You give me inspiration. Love your humor too!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Holidays.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly, love this project. Gorgeous.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete