Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...and here's what I am working on...

    Well I am still having fun, learning how to use photoshop elements...so I decided to try my hand at making 2013 calendar cards I can use on my new calendar project.  What calendar project you say??? teehee...well I am not really sure yet.  But I am envisioning a scrapbook page layout type with these cards as part of the embellisment...and it will hang from a stand on my desk....hmmm...still in the imagination stage...but sure having fun playing with these beautiful vintage florals.

    I'll let you know how I am coming along...and feel free to copy and use these in your projects if you'd like.  Again, hope you had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a peaceful, posperous New Year to you all! 

Best wishes and have fun crafting,
Molly

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Molly! Looking forward to seeing this project unfold. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete