Monday, March 3, 2014

Making "Wildflowers" from paper roses...

     I love all the paper roses I have "stashed away" in the old hoard vault...but find I don't use them as much as I should.  Often, I find the are two "lumpy" for my scrapbook pages or the cards I want to send.  Hmmm....so I decided to tear them apart and use some of the wonderful stamen I have been hoarding as well...to make them look more like the expensive Prima flowers I love so much, and not so rose repetitious.....

Here are a few of the cards I made using this easy technique ( I put the video tutorial below the pictures if you want to know how I made them):





These three cuties are some extras  I will be using on upcoming projects!  Just love the soft effect the stamens give.



Here's the link to a video I did for this technique:


Hope you enjoy and share the projects you do, if you decide to use this technique.  Have fun crafty!

Molly D    







2 comments:

  1. What a great & easy technique to create beautiful roses for my cards which need slightly flatter style flowers! TFS!
    I have a question though - I went to the online shop hoping to buy some things to create these beautiful flowers but there are only a few items listed for sale :( Do you know if she'll be adding more items for sale soon? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful idea! I love wild roses too and this will be a fun way to add them to my cards and projects!!! BLESSINGS!!! HUGS!!! patti

      Delete