Monday, June 9, 2014

Prima's Stationers Desk Layouts

Hello there!  Hope you all are having a wonderful time crafting.  I have been playing and creating some 12 x 12 inch layouts.  So dark and rich in colors and design, I just love this Prima collection... Stationer's Desk.

 Here's a few layouts I did recently that I wanted to share.  Hope you enjoy!  The first one is titled Our Story...




This next one is Perfect...which I will use for a picture of my dad..or husband...or son...hmmmm.  How lucky am I to have  or had 3 such wonderful men in my life.

































I bought the paper from mbtreasurista's
 and was even more happy
 with it when I saw it in person.  
It is just so rich with texture 
and the perfect blend of 
vintage and grunge! 
 Yumm...well anywho...
hope you are having 
a wonderful time creating!  
Thanks for stopping by...

P.S.
here's a link to my youtube if you want to see more...


Have fun today!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment