Saturday, June 7, 2014

New happy happy beginnings


This was a post I found on Pinterest...and it sung to me.  I have made a big big change in my life and feel so free...free to explore, create, sing, dance, what ever sets my heart on fire!

After decades of working, long long hours, I have retired from working outside the home.  This is a big big step for me and it took a huge heartfelt push from my husband, but it is wonderful!  Now I have been home for over two weeks and have logged about 1000 hours on Pinterest and Youtube.  Soaking in the boundless inspiration...listening to my heart start to sing...  so this is happy!  So far, so good....lolololol.

But here's hoping I can "unplug" just long enough to create...to play...to paint...to just have fun, to create what sets my heart on fire!  Wish me luck and please share all your creative ideas...this is gonna be fun!

Big hugs to you all  
Molly

p.s. here's the link to the art above:
Heart on Fire

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you Molly!! Now we get to see more of your great designing. Happy Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Judy! Great to hear from you...

      Delete
  2. Well hello Karen...how are you? thanks so much for stopping by. Love hearing from you! hugs, Molly

    ReplyDelete