Saturday, September 13, 2014

Feeling like Autumn and it's Glorious


Well it's a Glorious Fall day here in southwest Louisiana.  The morning was a cool 69 degrees.  My wonderful husband and I enjoyed coffee on the deck, then I was treated to some of his incredible banana and pecan pancakes with a side of bacon.  Now does a morning get better than that? 

 I had already begun decorating for fall.  Anxiously anticipating the cooler days, but never expected to feel the crisp air so early in the season.  I wanted to share the pictures above of a little of the decorating I have done so far. The beautiful crackled glass and glazed pumpkins are from Tuesday morning.  The gorgeous fall foliage is from Hobby Lobby.  And imagine how excited I was to find the vibrant golden orchids at Marshalls.  The rest of my tablescape are pieces I have collected over the years.  Just wanted to share a little bit of fall with ya'll.   Hope you are having a glorious day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment