Sunday, September 28, 2014

So Excited! I Opened an Etsy Shop

Well I did it!  I have wanted to for a long time, and I finally did it!
 I opened an Etsy Shop.  Here's the link:

MollysGiftsandCrafts

I have so many beautiful scrapbook supplies and ideas to share and have just started putting some of them in this new shop.  I can't wait to add so many more.  I am thinking of adding listings for custom made pages, albums, titles, lace kits, handcraft gifts and so much more.... well, I think you can see why I sure would appreciate your input.  

So far, I have scrapbook kits, layout kits, one of a kind handcrafted albums and some of my favorite supplies to offer.  But I would love to hear from you, what else would you like to see in the new shop?

 I know your time is so valuable, but please take a minute, take a look and let me know what you think.  I am not going to launch on youtube or facebook for a few more days. But I wanted to get your opinion on how to make this fun new shop even better.  

Here are a few pictures from the new shop

Vintage Blue and Yellow Inspiration Scrapbook Kit
Yellow and Blue Vintage Scrapbook Kit



12 x 12 Double Page Scrapbook Layout Kit "WonderFall"
WonderFall Scrapbook Layout Kit


12 x 12 Double Page Scrapbook Layout "Beautiful  You"
Beautiful You Scrapbook Layout Kit


25 Piece Metal Embellishment Kit with 4 styles of Filigrees
25 Pc Metal Embellishment Kit


Well, Thank You so much for your time and any ideas or comments you share.  
hugs, 
Molly 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Molly! I'm a big fan of your beautiful mini albumns :) and I'm sure your shop will be a huge success! I love what I see in your shop already, especially the metal and paper embellishment sets! I, for one, love shopping for all sorts of embellishments for my cards and mini albumns such as metals, die cuts and laces. It's great to see (and shop for) some of the gorgeous older paper lines, too! Best wishes for your new shop honey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann Marie... It's been fun so far. Hope to get lots more things listed soon. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and share your ideas. Hugs, Molly

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, I know your shop will be a big success. Good Luck.
    I will be visiting often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels wonderful so far. And I have tons and tons of things I want to put in there, just need to get pictures and listings done. Now it's your turn... you would be wonderful at it! Thanks so much for everything Karen...hugs, Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Genevieve. Appreciate so much you taking the time to comment. Means the world to me! hugs, Molly

    ReplyDelete