Monday, July 6, 2015

Freebie Fun and Easy Printables with Summer Font Bundle



The Hungry Jpeg is a super fun website I was introduced to recently.  Now I am usually not one to pay for fonts.  I mean with all the great websites around with 1000's of free fonts just waiting to be downloaded.  BUT, I was on the hunt for some fatter  fonts, ones that I could play with for great looking scrapbook layout titles and this special buy from thehungryjpeg really tickled my fancy. 




This huge Summer Bundle came with 
  • 28 fonts and 
  • 19 graphics packages.  
  • Can be used for personal AND commercial projects. Great for DIY Etsy / craft fair projects!  
The fonts were great by themselves, but the graphics are up to the minute watercolor flowers and icons and backgrounds, even have bunting and pennants! So how could I resist? And you may want to share this post with everyone you know who loves fonts and freebies!  ( buttons at bottom of post to make it easy peasey)  


Okay, enough trying to justify spending $29 on this digital download, but I wanted to make and cut some fun and easy titles with my Cricut Explore.  


But before I started making titles, I wanted to play with the graphics and fonts and made myself some very cool inspirational 12 x 12 inch wall art for my craft room.  ( I printed on my HP wide format printer, but you can resize to suit your needs)  So I wanted to share the FREEBIE printables.    It really really is super easy.  Hope you enjoy!





Then I played with making some artwork for children and baby rooms.  Just having fun...now about those Cricut scrapbook titles...
Coming soon!  

Let me know if there is a special scrapbook title you would like me to make when I get to playing!
Thanks and have fun creating!   
Please be sure to share this post with your facebook friends or one of the printables on Pinterest !  ( buttons at bottom of post to make it easy peasey)   









3 comments:

  1. Oh you sweet thing you! I am having way too much fun with these fonts and artwork. Now about that laundry pile and those dishes in the sink....lol. Thanks again Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched your tutorial on cricut font cut and print, wow, you are an amazing teacher!! And you sure are funny to boot! Love your accent!
    You have taught me so much in those few moments, don't worry about going to long with your videos, I could listen to you and learn all day!
    Thank you thank you thank you...going to go shop at the hungry JPEG and play with my new cricket explore air!
    !
    Jackie at www.onecreativecat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little watercolour inspirational messages! You're so talented Molly! TFS

    ReplyDelete