Sunday, November 29, 2015

Easy Tutorial Create Shadow Layers to Cut with Cricut Explore Using






Here's a video I was excited to create and share, because it how I learned to make "shadow" layers for titles and images to import into Cricut Explore Design Space and cut !  

This is a feature that the incredible team at Cricut is working on delivering for us, BUT they are also busy on creating lots of other upgrades first and I just couldn't wait.  So I piddled around with my Photoshop Elements 14 and taught myself this quick method.  


It really is so easy it felt like magic to me and I can't wait to create loads more titles for my scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting projects.  Here's a few pictures of the finished titles I made so far.  

Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful holiday season ahead!
Molly D














No comments:

Post a Comment