Thursday, November 19, 2015

Happy Planner Freebie Christmas To Do List Inserts

Just a quick post to share some   insert pages I made for my Happy Planner.  


Loved making these custom To Do and List pages using vintage artwork I found on Pinterest.



I printed them on both sides of 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper then just trimmed to fit.  




Plus I shared pictures of the new cover I made for this Christmas season.  Sure thought the Peace on Earth paper was so perfect for these troubled times.  And a quick peak at how the pages look in the book.  

Please feel free to use for personal use. Happiest of holidays to you and yours!






1 comment:

  1. These are so so cute, just what I was looking for..... I can't seem to see how to print? Are you still offering these for free... I love them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete