Thursday, December 8, 2016

Simple Stories Santa & Co. Mini Album and Layouts



Made  a video of a quick tour thru my latest little mini album.  I used the happy Santa & Co. line from Simple Stories.  Have had these fun papers, stickers and embellishments in my stash for quite a while and was bound and determined to use them all up in projects this year.  Well, I got very close, just have 4 or 5 sheets of the paper left.  Whew!  

This style was not my original idea.  I was inspired by a mini album a very talented friend of mine did from a kit from a few years back from one of the best scrapbook stores in the universe.  Treasured Memories in Lafayette, La  Janet owns the store and she and her team create beautiful layouts and share their talents during crops and classes.  And if you are ever in the market for page kits for scrapbooking, you won't find any better styles or values than those at  Treasured Memories.   

Now, as I tell about in the video, I did change up the format just a little to allow from thicker embellishments and pictures, but the idea is basically the same.  And along with the book I did a four "pocket" pages and two single page layouts from the same line.  And yes, even after all that, I still have paper left....and yes, I know I have a paper problem.  But I can't imagine having a better addiction than that!

Happy crafting to you all and Happiest of Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment