Monday, July 17, 2017

Tab Labels for Stampin' Up! Catalog



Okay, it may seem just a little over the top, but I spent a few minutes recently and made myself some Tabs for the newest Stampin Up! catalog.

Using the Circle Tab Punch, I cut out the tabs for the pages that I own something on.  I used Lemon Lime Twist for most.  Berry Burst was used for the pages that featured papers and colors.  Then, just sprinkled in a few Soft Sky for Embellishments  and Ribbon pages, and Tranquil Tide for Tools and Basics

Originally, I typed just the titles I owned, but retyped the set combining front and back names, since I seem to be adding all to quickly to my stash.  

I got the original idea from a wonderful demonstrator's video by Connie Stewart.  Her labels are very clean, organized and I love the type she used.  When it came to making mine, I found I wanted a bit more info, so my labels are not as clean looking as hers, since the type sizes vary.  But they are really helping me find things much quicker.  

Now I need to tell you, I used my Silhouette to cut mine out.  I wanted to adhere adhesive backed sheets before I cut and didn't want to gum up my circle punch.  
Plus, I find the Silhouette got the job done in a fraction of the time.  That's why the background is gray. It made it easier for me to use the trace feature for cutting.  The labels are arranged on the sheet to allow room for Silhouette registration marks as well. 
If you use a Silhouette and would like the file, just let me know.  Plus, you could change out the names you would prefer to use.  

Well, anyhow, I am enjoying my new tabs, and want to thank Connie for her inspiration and generosity in sharing!  She has a link on her video, if  you would like to download hers.  Just love them!

Circle Tab Punch143754
Price$18.00

Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest and depth to your projects. And there’s no better way to cut out stamped images—many of our stamp sets have coordinating punches. Fold over the punched-out piece to create a tab that can then be stamped on. Use tabs for organizing, gift packaging, gift tags, and more.

* Our punches are high quality, affordable, and easy to use
* Sleek body style
* Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store
* Slim and stackable





Have fun crafting!
Molly D

No comments:

Post a Comment