Saturday, January 18, 2020

New Kits! January 2020

I'm just here for the Beads and the Cake
Can't believe we are on the back half of January already, 2020. 
I hope you are having fun, crafting memories from this exciting new decade.  And scrapping your memories from the past.  

Here are just a few new kits, available for purchase, I have created this new year.  
Friends don't let friends craft alone

To Gnome me is to love me
Lots of fun new holidays to celebrate, so I kicked it off with Mardi Gras and Valentine.  
And of course anything to do with crafting is always my favorite. 

If you'd like to see these and more just click on the Scrapbook Kit link here or to the left of the page. 


Well, I'm going to get back to creating more fun kits and classes. 

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Molly D

No comments:

Post a Comment