Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tabletop mini with Maya Road Acrylic Easel

I am so lucky!  Pat M., a wonderful gifted artist on youtube sent me a RAK of this beautiful charm and a "kit" for a tabletop acrylic easel mini from Maya  Roads and man oh man, was it a jam packed kit! In addition to this wonderul kit, she sent me a hand crafted charm...a true work of art.  She showcased the charm on an easel she made. Just  like everything Pat makes, this charm and the easel are simply a treasure cove of color, rich design elements and eclectic techniques.  I feel so blessed to have this wonderful gift from her. I 

 Making this mini was so fun and so fast.  The paper line she sent me was Paris &  co. by My Mind's Eye.  Just my style in subtle blues and cocos browns and rich golden shades.  Pat also included chipboard pieces from Prima's EnFrancis collection that played beautifully with the soft colors of the MME line and Prima flowers in blues, gold and rust, adding in a spicy touch of red that added the bold accent perfect for this mini.  Oh an the burlap leaves!  Just love them!
 One of my favorite pieces Pat sent was this Coca-Cola charm.  I used it here as a flower center and used a triple bow made from the ribbons I got from abbeyanddanielle on etsy. 
 I can't wait to fill this mini with pics from our Florida trip this fall. 

Hope you all have fun crafting, and a warm heartfelt thanks to Pat!

Molly

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Molly! That charm is incredible! I really like the way it's presented! How fun is that? To get an entire kit full of goodness! It looks wonderful! Those burlap leaves always add such fabulous texture, and your triple bow is gorgeous! The metallic bits in the seam binding show up much better here then they do on youtube! Thanks so much for the great post!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete