Wednesday, August 8, 2012

K and Co Cool Blue Mini Book

Here's the latest little mini I have made.  I was trying my hand at recreating a box similar to the Graphic 45 boxes.  While I didn't quite achieve that style, I did stumble and fumble onto making a box I like...here's the side you would see on your bookshelf..and the cover has a flap that  has a magnet closure.  Close, but no window like the G45...maybe next time...lol.

Inside the box, I have a mini made with pretty butterfly and dragonfly papers from K and Co.  and lot s of pretty flowers from Prima, Wild Orchid Craft and most importantly, from my dear youtube friend, Sue.  Of course I used bling and dyed seam binding too, to give it a soft summery feel. 


 Plus, I am trying my hand at selling some kits on my blog.  I made one from the mile high stash of things I pulled to make this mini and didn't include....

 This kit includes 20 sheets of double sided K and Co. paper, four pieces or more of hand dyed to match seam binding, lots of flowers, charms and a full package of K and Co 3D stickers to coordinate, plus several sheets of mat sized papers and clear photo overlays.  I only made one kit...hope someone loves these papers as much as I do...

Well I hope all of you are having fun scrapping!
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly
    Beautiful alubum & box and I'm loving the kit; would you ship to the UK? I'm going to keep my eyes open for future kits you may have coming out.

    Lots of love, Sharon xXx

    ReplyDelete