Saturday, September 29, 2012

October Design Package from MBTreasurista

How exciting!  I got my October Design package in the mail and couldn't wait to use some of the embellies Misty sent.  Her shop, mbtreasurista.com is getting filled  with such fun and right on trend paper lines, embellies and trims. including great prices on Graphic 45 newest Bird Song and Halloween collections.

Here's a quick video of the fun items and a really quick project I made right after opening my package.  I can't wait to use up all the other wonderful items she sent...

 
Hope you enjoy the sneak peek video, now scoot on over to Misty's shop and get your own package heading your way!  Be sure to visit with the following designers for your first sneak peeks, too!
 
 
Have fun crafting,
Molly

8 comments:

  1. What a fun package! I can't wait to see what else you create with all the goodies. The framed picture of your MIL was lovely. Those beads will make gorgeous trinket pins. I will have to stay tuned and see what other ideas you come up with!

    Thanks for sharing, I LOVE your blog and your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heritage frame and your grandmother are special. I am very deep into my husband and my family heritage photos. They are so very special and I want to tell our family stories and let our family see who they descend from. Loveing MBTreasurista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your goodies! Just became a follower of yours! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome goodness. Just became your follower. Cyndie Martin

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun package. love the video. i'm following now...looking for the hop! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Molly - I love all your projects. I am here following the hop that MBT set up - I am a new follower also. Looking forward to more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creationbs all are fabulous. I am a new follower also xx

    ReplyDelete