Saturday, September 22, 2012

Inspiration...now I just hafta get up and go craft...

It's a beautiful fall morning here.  perfect weather, husband out on the deck, waiting with a cup of coffee for me....and I decided just to check the computer, for just a moment...a real quick peak...to see what was new and creative on youtube...

Well one thing lead to another...and I stumbled upon this incredible, gorgeous, imaginative piece of art:




 
It is from a wonderful blogger:
Creative Operations

She has lots more pics and how to's on her site. So if you are looking for some creating inspiration, just like me...be sure to check out this wonderful wonderful site...

Now I must get up and go get that cup of coffee! 

Have fun today...
Molly

2 comments:

  1. Molly...thank you so much for your kind words about my project. You have made my day. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! Hugs and Roars to you,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great box, Molly, good job. I love vintage and fall.

    ReplyDelete