Saturday, July 27, 2013

My "1 to 10" Layout for Gina"s Challenge

Have you stopped into myscraproom yet?  ...no, not my scraproom... Gina's wonderful ning site for crafters.  Gina, a very gifted and ubber nice crafter, host challenges at least every two weeks.  Challenges to stretch your imagination and talent...And you can win prizes!  How great is that? 

Well anywho, I finally jumped in and joined one of her fun challenges...It was her "1 to 10" Challenge.  Create anything you'd like, but...you had to include certain items in certain quantities...like 10 flowers, 9 letters, 8 pieces bling, 7 leaves, 6 stamped images...down to one chevron element.  Whew...now that was a challenge for me...

This is the 12 x 12 layout I came up with to showcase all of Gina's must have crafty ingredients.


The metal pieces, corners and butterflies, are from Monique' wonderful shop:
Butterbeescraps


She carries the most wonderful and affordable metal embellishments.  I painted these white with just a little gesso to add to the shabby chic look. 




The flowers are ten beauties pulled from my stash.  From Recollections to Prima and more, but the beautiful large flower in the center is from my friend, Sue.  It just helps bring even more beauty and sentiment to this layout for me.  I did softly brush the tips of some of the flowers with gesso as well. 

So another thank you to Gina, for inspiring me to create this layout.  And a heartfelt thank you to you...for taking your time to join me...


Now go on...go visit Gina's little crafty corner...MyScrapRoom.

Have fun crafting...
Molly







No comments:

Post a Comment