Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Card Making Frenzy...enjoy!

     I have been watching some incredible videos on card making.  Even joined a wonderful card making swap on a great ning site...myscraproom.   The swap was to make some fun summer cards and I enjoyed that, but that just wet my appetite for making more. 
 
     Well I broke out some of my Anna Griffin papers and embellies from one of her card making kits and got to work, hoping to make a "couple" of cards...17 cards later, I finally was able to break away!  I know, I know, I am addicted to Anna Griffins papers and flowers, but really,   aren't they so pretty...




 The ribbons I used on the cards are from a wonderful etsy shop: abbyandellie.  They just add such a wonderful soft fairytale touch to anything.  I just love them...
 
I know it's another of my addictions...but they are gorgeous!

On this card I used some beautiful organza ribbon form Michaels and some sweet crocheted lace I had in my stash. 


Add a few mini roses and sprinkle with some ice crystal glitter and oh my goodness, such a pretty card.

 
 I loved the fresh combination of the yellow, green and pink on this card...again I added some of the soft seam binding ribbon.  It came out so cool and summery looking. 

I am just so pleased with how easy and fast it was to make these pretty cards...

I used two beautiful bead caps to embellish this lovely black, white and grey card.  Just put a dollop of hot glue on the paper and laid the bead cap down over it and voila...a very easy and oh so elegant looking embellishment! 


Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing these pretty Anna Griffin cards...it sure was fun and so easy to make them.  Be sure and share your crafts with us...it's so fun to be inspired by everyone.

Thanks for stopping in and have fun crafting!
Molly D

8 comments:

  1. Hi Molly, WOW these are ALL beautiful and you were enjoying your card making frenzy lol... Love your work.
    ~Steff~ (brownbabycraftaholic on YouTube)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, your work is always so beautiful. I love those cards. I tried to see the different things on Anna Griffins site and all I could find were the real bright colors which just aren't me. Can you tell me where I'm goin wrong. Your cards were so soft and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Anna make gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Molly. I would love to be your friend and get one of these beautiful cards. You have such a talent! These are Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual, another outstanding and beautiful project you've done. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good golly Miss Molly! Those are some gorgeous cards! I think whatever you set your hand to turns into a beautiful creation! Molly I have a question. When you make these beautiful and very full cards, what do you do for an envelope? Do you have a formula that you follow to make them deep enough? Help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molly love your cards very pretty.

    ReplyDelete