Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Beautiful Flower Graphics Package Deal for Crafting Designs

Good Morning!  I am so excited to start the day crafting.  I found this gorgeous, over the moon beautiful graphics bundle on Creative Market.  I usually hate paying for graphics, but this bundle has the most glorious collection of watercolor florals and backgound papers, so I splurged and bought it.  I haven't really started getting to creative with it, but I did make a new background for my desktop, and I pictured it above.

Stayed up late last night, downloading all the files and opening each one to see just how jammed packed it was.  Now I don't work for Creative Market, and don't usually like to push any product, but....I do like to share things I think others may enjoy.  And this kit is one of those things. Most often, I just download the freebies from sites like these, but decided that $35 for a huge, and I mean huge bundle, was a great deal.

Plus, the license lets me use the graphics to create things I can include in scrapbook kits or other crafty projects for sale.  So, in my mind, this kit will pay for itself, right?  Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So anywho, if you like digital graphics and flowers and watercolor, you might want to check this bundle out!
I hope to be doing a video later today, after a little housecleaning, of how to download and use graphics like these.  Wish me luck.

And I hope you have a wonderful day crafting.
Molly

Here's the link to this site:  Creative Market
Watercolor Floral Graphic Bundle - Illustrations



No comments:

Post a Comment