Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Planner Printables for Digital Watercolor Bundle

Well, I was hoping to get a tutorial done today showing how I use downloaded digital files to make planner labels and scrapbook embellishments.  Unfortunately, once I started cleaning and doing some small housework projects, time got away from me.  BUT, I did manage t make some new labels for my
Big Happy Planner.

I used the beautiful graphics I bought from Creative Market, and had so much fun just playing.  As you can tell from the thoughts on the labels, I was in a very, very happy mood.  Playing with color and flowers and trying to learn new digital skills.  I was in Heaven!   So I wanted to share them with you,  I hope you enjoy.


The flowers used on these labels came from the Huge-Floral-Graphic-Bundle sold on Creative Market.
I hope you are having a wonderful Spring, and are having fun crafting. Hope I get more crafting done tomorrow!

Enjoy!
Molly

1 comment: