Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Beautiful New Stampin1 Up! Cards from Team Swap!


So happy to have just received these beautiful cards from a team swap hosted by my upline, Susan, of WOW NOLA Creations.

All of the ladies did a beautiful job, creating some gorgeous cards.   (just click the highlighted words below to be taken directly to view the links)

This first card is from Nancy Sanders of Stampin' on Sander's Pond.  She used the Waterfront set for the new Occasions 2018 catalog How perfect a set for her to showcase.  Love how many colors she incorporated into this tranquil card.

 Next up, Helene Hebert created this beautiful card, using the Petal Palette set, also from the new catalog.  I just love how she added the stamping to the envelope.  Plus, her coloring is exquisite!  Love this card!  
Dawn Galland used the Magical Day suite.  This intricate and playful card is sure to be kept out on the mantel or desktop for a long time!  I love how many colors and papers Dawn used to create this "magical" scene. 
 Susan L. of WOW NOLA Creations also used the Petal Palette stamp set, but used papers from the Painted with Love Suite.  

I am amazed by all the layering Susan did to create the perfect nest for this sweet little bird.  Just beautiful and truly a WOW card!
I couldn't resist using the Cake Soiree suite for my card.  The colors, intricate dies and beautiful, graceful stamp set just called out to me.

I had fun using the coordinating masks and Shimmering White Embossing Paste to ice my cake.  I did use a die I had in my stash to cut the background card.  And loved using just a bit of so many of the beautiful papers to layer onto it.  

A heartfelt thank you to all the ladies who shared their talent and love  and creativity in this swap.  And a very special thank you to Susan for hosting this for us!

Hugs and have fun "crafting memories"
Molly D 

1 comment:

  1. I think that the Cake Soiree suite is the prettiest collection that Stampinup has

    ReplyDelete