Friday, January 19, 2018

My Craft Room Tour 2018


I wanted to take advantage of the one moment in time, when my craft room was clean, to film a quick video tour.   I  am so happy with how my new craft space is working for me.  Hope you enjoy walking thru it with me.

I still can't believe I have actually done this big move.  We converted our former living room to my new crafting space.  We have been in this home for over two decades and have only every used the living room for once a year, one day Christmas celebrations.  When  I watched a video from Melody Lane, where she moved into her new home and used the traditional living space for her craft area, I was hooked.

So using furniture from IKEA and Target, and with the help of my fabulous husband, we created plenty of storage for my stash.  Hope you enjoy the video walk thru!

FYI:  
Ikea DVD shelving units are called GNEDBY
Under table drawer units are from the ALEX collection
Cube units and collapsible totes are from Target in the organzier section near hardware.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, lucky lady to get to turn your living room into a beautiful crafting room. Thank you for the tour, so inspiring with great organizing tips. Betty G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter & I love your craft room tour. I have done a similar thing in our games room and have found that I need to have a desk for each task eg: stamping, sewing, colouring and a big long desk for scrapbooking. I have decided to invest my time scrapbooking our memories instead of cards as they will have a longer lasting impression. Love how you organised your drawers with like with like. TFS.

    ReplyDelete