Thursday, January 24, 2013

A wonderful youtube crafter, named Larelle, nurselarelle on yt...threw down a challenge for February this year...
  • Make 3 stickpins
  • Upload a video of them
  • Share with her where you get your supplies

Well, being compulsive like I am
I couldn't stop at 3.  It was too easy, too much fun and I had toooooo many beads...




 I displayed them in the "tussie mussies" I made last week and just love how the look together.
Can't wait to use some of them in upcoming projects, even share some with friends.  Gosh knows, I have plenty more beads to make more!









Well, just wanted to share...now gotta get back to creating...


Here's my youtube video:



Have fun

Molly D

2 comments:

  1. Molly,

    I think your pins are gorgeous! I have never made a stick pin in my life and don'tbhaveany idea where to start. I keep seeing beautiful ones. On YouTube, and I wish I knew how to make them.

    Anyway, loved the Tussie Mussie's as well as the pins. TFS the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgoodness these are fantastic!! They for sure need to be sitting out somewhere to be viewed and enjoyed. Amazing work. I so gotta get making stick pins if they can turn out like this! TFS! *hugs* =0)

    ReplyDelete