Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Calendars ...just in time...Happy New Year

Well I finally finished my 2013 calendars I was making in photoshop elements.  I used gorgeous clip are from 4 wonderful online blogs. I will post the links below for you.  Please feel free to copy and use the calendars for your personal use.  Let me know what you think...and yes I know I "colored outside of the lines" in a few spots, but I'll just cut away the boo boos...teehee.  But I was in a hurry to get these finished and get off to bed know that the new year has been rung in...
 
Happy New Year and have fun crafting,
Molly D
 
 


If you would like to see where I got the gorgeous vintage florals from, just visit these great blogs:

The Graphics Fairy
Vintage Images
Lilacs and Lavender

and the calendar I used came from:  Crafty Secrets

again, the best to you and yours in this exciting new year...


3 comments:

  1. These are awesome Molly! You did a super fantastic job!
    ~ Diane (aka QueensPaperPalace)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, thank you so much for the sweet comment...it made my day...unfortunately I just learned how to reply...sorry this took so long...again, a big thanks!

      Delete
  2. Just learned how to reply to comments...sorry this took so long...Thanks for the sweet note and great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete