Sunday, January 13, 2013

Calendar Album 2013

Here are the photos of the desktop calendar album I just finished...well almost finished...
I used 8 1/2" x 11" chipboard as the base and dug into my hoard of Anna Griffin papers to use as the backgrounds...and was so happy to use the little calendars I created in photoshop elements. I'm not showing every month...didn't want to bore you to death, now, teehee...I have to admit I was so proud to have made the little calendars and just love how this calendar turned out...hope you enjoy...


January features soft blues, greys and snowy whites and just loads of flowers and beads....I made the the snowflakes from textured plastic I cut with a Sizzix die and "stickled" to add sparkle...



 
February show cases beautiful pinks and creams.. I am such a sucker for these beautiful vintage prints and Anna's layers stickers.
A dear friend, Sue, gave me the heart piece I used near the bottom.















April has the soft look of artist's watercolors, and I can't wait for the beautiful spring blooms to appear...

The beautiful ombre organza ribbon is from Michaeals....and I'm thinking I can't possibly live without going get another roll of it before they run out...hope I am not too late already...

















September may be my favorite month in the year...and I love how this page turned out.  Just love the fall and the rich colors it brings..

I had made a recent online purchase from a wonderful
shop called "flightsoffancyboutique".  Those beautiful peach chiffon flowers near the bottom were a wonderful surprise the owner sent as a gift with my purchase!  Will definitely be buying from her shop again...













Okay, I said September might be my favorite, but then again...the colors of this October page are just as warm and rich...hmmmm...maybe it's just the fall in total that I love...




















And this last page I'm sharing today is for November.  A time to count our blessings and wish for a wonderful holiday for our family and friends.  So this Anna Griffin sticker traditions and family seemed just perfect for me to use on this gorgeous paper.












Well, I hope I haven't bored you to tears.  Remember these little calendars are free for you to download (you'll find them on the "things to share" tab above or in a previous post) and use in any of your personal projects.  If you do and you show online, just please link my blog to your video or blog. 

Best wishes and a year full of blessing to you and yours throughout this wonderful new year,
now get back to crafting and have fun!
Molly D

5 comments:

  1. soooo pretty Molly! Is there a way to follow your blog? I am not seeing it. I would luv to keep you on my list Lady! Your a great inspiration! Lina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There should be a button or place to sign up off to the right of the actual blog post...It says join by email...or you have a choice to pick the "follow" button...thanks so much for the sweet note!

      Delete
  2. Well hello Molly! I found you and your new blog. Your work that you posted (as always) is just gorgeous! I've become a follower and would like to invite you or anyone here to follow my blog as I'm fairly new, just starting out on this papercrafting adventure and would love to make some new friends. I am nowhere near as good as the YouTube papercraft goddesses and yes I'm putting you in that group. LOL. I hope to continue to be inspired, try new challenges and push to become better and better as I go along. Who knows, maybe I'll be inspired to try doing a YouTube video at some point. LOL My blog can be found at cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marianne, you are to sweet...just joined your blog and about that latest card you showed...wowwwww! Chat anytime...and I can't wait to see a video from you...did I mention how great that card was????? would make a great video and good luck on your entry with it!

      Delete
  3. Just Beautiful......love your work!! Love your youtube videos and blog, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete