Tuesday, July 24, 2012

An incredible gift...from the most talented Pat M...

I am one of the luckiest ladies on the planet!  A few days ago I received a package from Pat, an incredibly gifted youtube paper craft artist, http://www.youtube.com/user/tubpat.   The charm Pat made me is beyond words.  I had seen the video she made of the charm, but, in person, with the weight of this majestic artpiece in my hand, the colors absolutely singing in harmony, the rich mix of texture and design...I am teary eyed with delight.  Pat also included some wonderful goodies...a "kit" she calls them...a Maya Roads acrylic mini easel album and the most wonderful assorment of embellies, flowers and Prima's Enfrancis paperline.  If you have ever seen any of Pat's other works, or visited her blog, http://scrap-wizard.blogspot.com/ , you will see why I am scared to death to think of trying to create with these gifts.  Pat is so talented, my mind will be busy for monthes, just trying to think...."what would Pat do with this wonderful assortment of treasures?"  I am just praying that just a fairy's dust amount of her creative "mojo" is in each item...now that would really be a miracle!  Pat, thank you so much for this incredible gift!  I love your work and this charm is beyond measure.

have fun crafting everyone,
Molly

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind! I am sure you will come up with something wonderful. I did one of the Mya Road easels recently - need to do the video. I was inspired by Stephanie Miller! It was a lot of fun and very quick. I like a quick project! Having said that - take your time and you are free to regift if you want to!

    ReplyDelete