Monday, July 16, 2012

Now how cute is that...

Chanced across this magical beauty on Pinterest.  Oh I hope for your sake , you are not addicted to Pinterest like I am....sigh.  But just when I feel I am "wasting" too much time...I come across something wonderful like this.  It was a recent post, but from a two year old blog post.  Now my mind is just dancing with ideas...summer butterflies, of course, but how about snowflakes, or birthday candles, or fall leaves or........  Darn it, now I have another project on my "too long to imagine, but just have to make" list of creative projects. 
 Pinned Image

http://magic-boxes.blogspot.com/  There's the link to the original blog posting.  Hope you enjoy and keep those creative juices flowing....

Have fun,
Molly

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it! I'm doing my best to avoid Pinterest! lol Have a happy day!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous find. I to love Pinterest, so much to see.

    ReplyDelete