Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sunshine Mini from My Mind's Eye

Here's just a simple little mini album I made using My Mind's Eye "Sunshine" paper line.  I just loved the color and all the wonderful embellishments they have to go with it.  And unfortunately for me, the newest release from My Mind's Eye, coming out soon, are just as pretty.  The basis for this album was a 6 x 6 inch "Bare Naked" chipboard album from BoBunny.  It was so fun and soooo easy to make. 
One of my favorite items in this mini are the wonderfully retro cards the designer buttons came on...I just couldn't throw them away.  So I just covered over the parts where the buttons had been sewn on and voila, they made the cutest tags ever!

Well, I hope you enjoyed! Have fun,
Molly

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I have loved this paper collection since it came out, still don't have it. Your work is amazing!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work always inspiring me. I love these color there my fave. Super cute banners. Hugz, Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps! forgot to add that the tags you made out of the packaging are a great idea. I have to try that.

    ReplyDelete