Wednesday, July 18, 2012

just a little more than half way...

Here's the newest journal I made, using the program from incompetech.com and a beautiful new paper stack from Michaels, "Everyday Moments".  What the heck does that mean, just a little more than half way...welllll, my mom just turned 90 years young, and is in great shape, so I'm praying I inherited her genes...which would mean, I am just a little more than 1/2 way....(okay maybe not just a little) So that means, I have plenty of time left to do all the things I want to do...thank goodness I never wanted to be a ballerina, not enough time left to train or get in shape to  do that...lol...

 Here's some pages I made using the "storyboard" style from incompetech.com and just added some digital butterflies in my Adobe PSE ( photo shop elements)  I am not a pro, just tinkering along and teaching my self how to use the program.  Found beautiful artwork on "the Graphics Fairy" website.  Recolored and clipped them to match my papers.  Lots of fun and so much easier than you might think!  This next paper is using the
Cornell Note paper from the incompetech program.  I just love it for making notes and well, just doodling a little. Again, the graphic was from thegraphicsfairy.blogspot site and I recolored and clipped in PSE. 

Now about "the list".  A lot of talk lately about "bucket lists" so I found a beautiful french bucket, added a clock, yep, just to remind me how time flies, so of course a bird.  Then the key...hoping the list will help remind me of the key to my happiness, and how to focus to get the most important things done.  Before I am way more than half way...then again, who knows when half way really is...so I better get cracking on getting what I want done...

Had lots of fun making this journal and looking forward to making one for Christmas.  And let me tell you, me planning ahead for Christmas is a big, and I mean big, step for me.  So fingers crossed you will not be seeing me in the mall Christmas eve, and wishing those ingredients I had bought for our favorite desserts had just made themselves...nope,  proper prior planning with these cute new journals...and it's full steam ahead....fingers crossed....lol

have fun and let me know if you make yourself a journal,
Molly

3 comments:

  1. Love this 1/2 way journal. Yes, love the paper and what you did with PSE. I would love to see how to change colors. So much easier to watch you than get in program and bang around. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your YouTube video and had to go to your blog! I love your mini album! Very much looking forward to your Christmas album. Thanks so much for sharing! Lara

    ReplyDelete