Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July Color challenge



Oh be sure and join the fun...at Misty's Blog...mbtreasurista.blogspot.com.  The July color challenge features three of my favorite colors...yellow, blue and tan ( or "craft" as I like to call it)  I made 3 simple cards with a few scraps I had from Prima's Sunkiss collection.  Just perfect for this challenge. 




 Well be sure and have fun today and thanks so much for stopping by...and I sure hope you "like" my quick card creations.

Have fun,
Molly

2 comments:

  1. Molly. I am a huge fan of yours! I always look forward to your videos! These cards are gorgeous!
    Hugz!
    Tina
    aka topcropper on you tube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, it's thecrabbycrafter from YouTube, coming over to stalk you! I don't see a button to click here, to be able to follow this blog. I will keep looking. LOVE your work and your videos. Paw prints in the Glossy Accents...lol.

    ReplyDelete