Tuesday, July 24, 2012

CHA Summer 2012 New Holiday Kaisercraft...a must have

While I know it doesn't make sense, as I am taking a break from reorganizing my out of control paper stash, I grab a coke and decide to watch some new youtube videos.  And yep, I "wander" over to the CHA Summer 2012 new release videos and came across this incredible line from Kaisercraft....Turtle Dove.  The wonderful team at Scrapbook.com have recorded and shared with us some of the best of the new releases and I'm hooked...already.  Knee deep in my own glorious and untouched mounds of paper, I now have the uncontrollable urge to buy more!  This new line from Kaisercraft is a MUST HAVE...just like all the other lines I am reoranizing right now...some of my favorite finds from past CHA's....crazy huh?


1 comment:

  1. thanks Molly,what a beautiful paper line.I am adding it to the "I need it " list.

    ReplyDelete